halo problem

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Addis, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Addis

Addis The King

me and my friend started halo on the XBox a months ago and every now and again i go over for a day and play. but we've got stuck on the 4th level i think. literally stuck. the discs been somehow scratched but you can't see any scratches on the disc. its really frustrating as our total playing time was about 14-17 hours. theres no way we can play the level. is there any way to swap it for another copy at Game or anything? he told me that you could do something like that.

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I think if you sent it to Microsoft, they would send a new one back to you!? though there might be slight cost? have you tried a cd cleaner from your local shop?

or why not do a cheat to skip to the next level? maybe it will let you carry on from there, thats if there is a skip level cheat!

3. Addis

Addis The King

yeah i suggested that but you don't get the warm fuzzy feeling of COMPLETION if you do that.

4. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

nah there are no cheats for halo unless you want to mod the xbox and halo, but y'know, that screws everything up.

Try doing the game in singleplayer mode, and maybe it just freezes on that one level in co-op mode. Then when you beat it, load up co-op with that profile as P1, and you can carry on.

5. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

there might be some extremely small scratches on the actual top of the cd, where the graphics are printed. You might wanna try using a cd lens cleaner for the xbox's lens. those are like 5bucks, good to have anyways for comps and nice stereos

6. Addis

Addis The King

i don't think that lens cleaner will work as its a very annoying small scratch thats stopping us from kicking covenant ass.

7. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

:)! addis made a funny! Do what waffle said, that should work I had the same problem on my xbox