Help me purchasing Intel motherboard for i-5 Processor from India

Discussion in 'CPU, Motherboards and Memory' started by Gaurav Mishra, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Gaurav Mishra

Gaurav Mishra Geek Trainee

Hi guys,

if some one can help buy me a cheap and best brand of Intel Motherboard, which is suitable for the i-5 processor of Intel. Actually i need to assemble a computer may be around intel i5 capacity, but my passion this time is I want assemble it with my own hands, so I am purchasing its all hardware components myself I have already searched a lot of components by using various online Indian Computer Markets web portals of Nehru Place like Nehru Place IT Hub.com, Nehru Place Online.com and other sites by searching them on http://www.google.co.in and took a lot of help from there for purchase of these computer hardware components.

But now i am stuck at Mother board mainly and the processor. There are many brands of motherboards available in the market, could not understand which one to buy and what all main factors which I should consider before buying the motherboard, Yes processor I can buy which is Intel box packed one. But the problem is with motherboard..

Please help me and guide me... Thanks in Advance..

Regards

2. Wicked Mystic

Wicked Mystic Big Geek

Processor is LGA1150 or LGA1155?

Overclocking or not? Requires K processor.

3. Gaurav Mishra

Gaurav Mishra Geek Trainee

Hi Wicked - Actually I prefer LGA 1155 socket and Intel Processor

Overclocking is not an issue, i can have any one of these. Pls. suggest

4. Wicked Mystic

Wicked Mystic Big Geek

There's no good reason to buy outdated LGA1155 platform. LGA1150 is much better.