IGN F@H power consumption PS3

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by Swansen, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

2. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

I don't pay the electric bill as im still living with my parents... i fear the day that i move out (Around august this year)

3. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yeah, me to

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Well, you might look around at places and not wait till the last minute when you do move out (and plan your budget---that will save you alot of trouble). I can't say if this is universal, but there's been a good chunk of rentals in my area that include electricity in the rent. I think as long as I don't leave everything on all the time, I'll be alright. My landlord has seen all the stuff I have, and didn't say anything about electricity costs...and I have 4 computers plus a TV.

5. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

well, i live in Michigan, so housing is cheap, and at one point i had moved out, but it was before i had my current machines. I found a really great place, it was sort of a whole, but i put some time into it and made it nice, but yeah, i didn't have to worry really to much about all the electronics that i currently have. Well that and i didn't really have time between school and work. So, i guess i should have said, yeah me to now... lol Yeah, most places i found, or all of them utilities and rent were separate, i dunno.

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

It's pretty easy down here in Fort Wayne...I need to get F@H going again since I've undergone some formatting on my main and secondary boxes recently...and both are dual core...hmmm.