Impotence, your a beast

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by Swansen, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

Seriously, your kicking the ass, hmm, i need to get my other machine running now to keep up. And i plan on running F@H on the machines round the house as well now.... prolly going to destroy my sweet average i have going but oh well.

2. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

Let's go to war! aaaarrrrrgh :p

I'm sure it was only a month or two since i caught up with my previous folding account (publicenemyno9681).... if you combine the scores of both accounts I'm actually beating you! :D (and catching up on B :p)

43558 points, eat me :rolleyes:

3. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

wait, that doesn't make sense, how are you beating me and catching up on Big B, when i'm ahead of him???? that and i have 74500 some points

4. Impotence

you know, your right. I really don't know what i was smoking earlier... i think i *might* have been looking at Syngod :/

I apologizes!

5. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

lol, no dude its cool, i was confused though, and you need to give me some of what you were smoking :p

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Drugs are bad, m'kay.

7. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

8. Impotence

So don't take drugs! (Hey.... I'm at college!)

[OT]
    Yeah, but seriously... The only 'drug' that i would 'consider' trying would be cannabis.

Although, The sheer power of LSD and magic mushrooms is rather luring, or even Peyote (Which i have been informed, from a very reliable source, is completely legal to grow, carry or consume in the UK!).

Disclaimer: :)P) No i do not take drugs, they merely interest me!!! I DO NOT SUGGEST THAT YOU TAKE DRUGS! (Drugs are bad, m'kay!). Any psychoactive substance should be respected.... blah vlah blah etc you get the point.

Just remember, drugs make you happy with being bored (includes alcohol)... while that doesn't sound so bad, feeling good for doing very little removes your motivation to do alot of things! (including education & work).
    [/OT]