Indigo Prophecy

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by UnSeEn, Jan 19, 2006.

1. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Just a heads-up on a new-ish adventure game, Indigo Prophecy. It's gotta be the best game I've played in years. I'm not really one for adventure games, but this game is so good! I picked it up after I read PCGamer's review of it, and it surpasses all my expectations. Pretty much, everything you do in the story, every choice you make, affects what happens. It's awesome...the storyline is great, the graphics are really decent, and the action sequences are freaking cool. Check it out. I completed it yesterday and now there's an empty hole in my heart. I'm at a loss as to what I should play now...perhaps I'll finish CoD2. ;)

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Have you played Fahrenheit? I have it for PS2 its an adventure game where everything you do changes the game. Its damn good. Try that.

3. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

I'm pretty sure they're the same game. In the unlocked gallery, there were pictures of Indigo Prophecy with Fareinheit as the title. I may be wrong, but either it's the same game, or the two games are related greatly. Cheers.

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Ahh if it is then it is a great game. With carla and the other inspector and lucas as the criminal?

5. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

its the same game, just a different name in the USA. I thought it was quite a good game, one of the best ones I played last year. Gameplay was quite fun and unique.

6. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Nice man, glad you got it, I want it for PS2 (heard the control was better) but everyone who's played it really enjoyed it greatly.

7. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Yeah, the controls take a bit of getting used to, but other than that, I would give it a 9.5 out of 10. And yes, it's the game where Lucas Kane is the murderer (such a cool character). Some of the action moments are so great, especially the one near the end where Lucas fights the Oracle Matrix-style. Loved it....the Theory of a Deadman soundtrack was pretty good too.

8. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Argh, you're going to make me spend more money, well on second though I guess that's not so bad.

9. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

It really is worth the cash. Check on Ebay and I bet you'll get it for 1/2 the price. I really should stop buying games at EB Games...the prices are insane...Math quiz, damn. I'll be on later.