Internet explorer Script Error

Discussion in 'General Software' started by gumdigger, Jun 28, 2007.

1. gumdigger

gumdigger Geek

Hi
    I have 2 accounts on win xp pro. admin & friend. i am encountering the "Internet explorer Script Error" while i try to open by inbox in hotmail & when i open user User Accounts from control panel. I currently have IE 7 installed & you remember when its feshly install then when you launch it the first time it takes u to Customize Your Settings. It cant even load this. it says done at the bottom but when i double click there the "Internet explorer Script Error" pops up with no value in front of anything.
    this could also be related to the delay when i type my email address and password in windows live messanger.

So far ive tried deleting this account and creating same account again.

2. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Have u tried Reinstalling Internet Explorer??? Reinstall it....coz the same thing used to hapn with me when i had that IE7 Beta 2 installed in my pc. but now its all right.

3. gumdigger

gumdigger Geek

the error on page problem is gone after reinstalling IE 7. now the problem still lies in windows live messanger. when i type my username there is delay

4. Karanislove

When u say delay, what exactly u mean by that?

5. gumdigger

gumdigger Geek

when i type my username in the username field, it takes about 2-3 seconds to appear in the field. wats strange is that it doesnt happen in administrator account.

6. Karanislove

with me these type of things only happens if i havnt rebooted my pc from long time or if lots of applications/processes are running at a time.