Just checkin out how its going :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG, Oct 20, 2005.

1. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

havent been here in such a long while, just thought id look how its goin, seems like its quite popular now haha nice guys, and alot of people are getting their questions answered, as well as some new HF addicts arising in there, this place can only get better, and i wouldnt doubt more mag ads about u guys ;)

2. pelvis_3

pelvis_3 HWF Member For Life

Yeah, it seems to getting very popular and quite a few new regulars are arising!
    Are you back for long or going again or is this just like a monthly checkup?

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Hey zRoCk!
    Yeah it's been getting really good on here, (catching you up on posts, caught up on helpful points :p although it has taken a lot longer, you were like a post addict on here!)
    Well hope things are going okay for ya!
    :good:

4. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Good to hear from you man, I can't be on as much as I like and gave up my NewsCrew postion because of school and soccer but I do what I can. Hope to see you more often dude. Hope school's going well:good:

5. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

it is it is, yea HF is doin great, schools taken most time and so has some action with my band and all that, btw ex, sweet sig

6. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Glad to hear all is well man, are you guys recording?
    Thanks Z, glad you like my sig. Matt's is pretty sweet too.

7. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Mine? Not really just some renders, then made wavy then chromed and coloured with layer's opacity changed...the binary in the line is Matt555 :D

8. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I like it though, I could tell what you did but just because it's easy doesn't mean it's not cool. The binary bit is sweet, I personally didn't know what the heck it said until you posted.

9. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

lol well you know, it's simple but effective i guess...yours are just truly amazing...
    *claps hands*

10. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

*bashfully bows* Thanks Matt, though I must say it's in need of replacement...one of these days.