Killswitch Engage

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by Big B, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Well, I just ordered tickets for their show. Ruler of B wanted to see them for her birthday, and they'll be in town on a night I don't have to go to work, so it's not a bad thing. Should be a good show, especially since the live stuff I've seen seems to be pretty close to their CD's.

2. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

i'm jealous, so is the show coming up or did you already go??

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Still coming up, and it's on January 30th.

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

It was a good concert. Ran a little over 4 hours.

Touring acts: Parkway Drive, The Dillinger Escape Plane, and Every Time I Die.

Parkway Drive: Missed most of their set as we got to Piere's about 8PM and were in line. What I heard of them combined with some Youtubing, they seem to be pretty good.

The Dillinger Escape Plan: Both Youtubing and their performance make me think these guys aren't really any good. Being loud with no discernable melody is their specialty. Energetic, sure, but that's it.

Every Time I Die: Excellent performance. I'm not really a fan of them, but they put on a great show.

Killswitch Engage: They do put on a good show. All their radio hits and other rockin' tracks they did, and they were good performers.

As for the show, there was a trash can being crowd surfed around. I got some tobacco spit on me by some douche somewhere, but otherwise pretty good.

5. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

lol, sounds like a big concert show, and thats pretty sweet.