Longest spend on HWF?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Exfoliate, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Either that or latest, I'd make it a poll but there's too many numbers to type. It's 12:26 AM now so that's not too bad but how late have some of you guys/gals stayed up on the forum? My record was 4:23 AM, it was also the longest in one sitting, that was a glorious and nerdy time, I got on at about 8:00 too so that was a loooong night, fun though. Can anyone top it?

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I've stayed up 3 days in a row periodically checking up on HWF, does that count?

3. Addis

Addis The King

Yea I periodically check aswell. But sometimes i refresh every 10 minutes.

4. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Yeah I'd say that definately counts ninja! Holy, three days, as in no sleep during that period, wow that couldn't have felt good.

5. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I was on a boycot for my kindeys. Just drank a lot of coke :) I did play cs for atleast half the time.

6. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

You mean only on hwf? I mean most of the time i stay up till about 5 just genrally on the pc and browsing hwf.

7. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

5:47 am, last week. but i was playing counterstrike up until about 5:30...

8. ThePenguinCometh

ThePenguinCometh There is no escape

Bloody students. Having to get upo for work at 6:30 in the morning kind of limits my all-nighter prospects but at the weekends I'm usually on my computer until fall asleep at the keyboard.

I think my best performance was during a late-night Tiberian Sun session. I had a well-defended base set-up and was preparing an attack at about 5:00 in the morning. At some point I fell asleep at the keyboard with the game still running! Five hours later I woke again to find my base still intact and my silos full. I sat up again and carried on playing! Classic!

9. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

haha thats quality :D

source is a little fast paced for sleeping.

its awesome no longer having to get up in the morning, so i can literally stay up all night, which admittedly seems a little sad, but what the hell.

no work all of this week, so that means no sleep either!

10. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

This is a loose topic but what I was implying was how late have you stayed up primarily using HWF. So like if you stayed up till 6:00 AM and fell asleep at the keyboard (never actually happened to me) and the last thing you remember was clicking post quick reply than you stopped when fell asleep.

11. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

i haven't stayed up, i've just stayed on, once for a whole day straight haha

12. Cooper

Cooper Geek Trainee

I don't usually go to sleep at night until 5 or 6 when I'm on the computer.

13. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

Back when I was getting like 60-70 posts in a day I would get up at around 3 PM, get on HWF, only get off to get food and go to the bathroom, then I would get off around 4-5 in the morning. All of that time 100% spent on HWF, just clicking the refresh button every few minutes. That was a dark period in the life of Max........