Lucky Find?

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by Impotence, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

A friend asked me to 'get' a load of cd's for her the other day, mostly emo stuff but some of it was quite good!

She'd asked for "Funeral for a friend - Four ways to scream your name", i couldnt find it on any tracker.... I looked around for info as to why i might not be able to find it, and found, only 2000 copys of the album where ever made (1000 on cd, 1000 on EP) and that they where greatly sought after by fans of the band (moreso the EP) due to there basicly non-existance.

After giving up on mininova, TPB etc i thought it would be a laugh to see if somebody had put it up on ebay... and guess what, i got a £100+ EP for £18, somebody obviously didnt know what they where selling!!!! :D

I think this will make her very happy at xmas (if i can wait that long to tell her).

i thought about selling it for what its worth, and using it to help pay for an upgrade (Still aint got the darn cash to do it) but i doubt i could bring myself to do it, she would literaly kill me if she knew i had had a copy in my possesion and sold it! :p