:mad:="swirly eyes"?

Discussion in 'HWF Info & Issues' started by Exfoliate, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I've noticed this for awhile but it was so minor I never brought it up. You know the little smilie called : mad :, well when you type that it comes out like this :mad:? Really a minor prob but I thought I'd bring it up.
    Oh, and on the topic of smilies wouldn't it be cool if you coul have like little hardware-cons, like you'd type :vcard: and it would show a little video card or :hdrv: for a mini hard drive, it's not practical but it would spice up posts with repetitive hardware listings like that, would you rather look at "mobo" or a little motherboard? That came to me in a vision whilst I was in the shower, really seems to work for me as my location suggests;)

2. Addis

Addis The King

Its amazing how you can solve problems while in the shower. I solved a problem with some code while washing my hair.

3. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Really, nice, hmmm, water seems to have some inspirational effects apparently.

4. Addis

Addis The King

Or the fact that your standing totally naked with no inhibitions and your mind is free...

5. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

hmmm, do you have another smilie we could use? I don't really like that one but at the time I could not find anything better.

plus good idea about the mobo etc will see if I can find something small enough to use.

6. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

lmao

------

sniper - that resource site i found might have some, i'll looksy :good:

7. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Bah, I take my showers in my bathing suit, never know when I'll have to jump out and greet my grandparents:)

8. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I think we need a smilie like this [​IMG] , I'll look around for angry/mad ones though.
    EDIT: Ah planet smilies is perfect for this, have you checked this one out before Sniper?

9. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Yup thats a really good site for smilies

10. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

thanks for that site, I wil see if I can find anything good there!