Mafia Mods

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by koenigsegg17, Feb 1, 2006.

1. koenigsegg17

koenigsegg17 Geek Trainee

I have always wanted to get newer and faster cars in Mafia (US version), and I have seen many images in many websites that show pictures of new cars that they have made. I am not wondering how they made these cars, I just want to find out how they applied it to the game.

The attached image below is a picture of a monster truck in Mafia, and I have no idea how that person got it. I have tried www.mafiascene.com, but i experienced some trouble during registration, you can contact me at [email protected] if you wish to help :good:

I you have any idea of how to get new and modded vehicles in Mafia, please let me know.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Mafiascene knows there's a problem (the info is on their frontpage) with the registration, and they're working on it. How long till it's fixed is another issue entirely.

Mafiascene has some aflliate links on the right-hand side if you scroll down a tad, so you might try those.

3. koenigsegg17

koenigsegg17 Geek Trainee

Wow thanks Big B, i never saw those links right there on the right hand side. Most of them were in French, and by the help of a computerised translator, i had somehow managed to get a Pagani Zonda cruisin on da Lost Heaven streets!

I also found some other programs that can be used to edit vehicles, skins and guns. Ill try them out also when i get the Mafia DataXtractor v1.1 :D