Man Utd v AC Milan

Discussion in 'Sports Forums' started by Addis, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Addis

Addis The King

This championship league games on tonight on Sky Sports Extra. They're away so it would be really helpful if we didn't concede tonight.
    Also on is Chelsea v Barcelona. Cmon barca!

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

0-0 at half time

Both teams have had some REALLY good chances so i wudnt like to preidct hus gunna win but as usuall i back united all the way

CMON UNITED

3. Addis

Addis The King

Scholes missed a huge chance when fortune weaved past Milan's defence and he shot it wide. The goalie was nowhere near it.
    Then Ronaldo was on a good break (he's been brilliant as usual) and crossed it to fortune, where the goalie came out, and fortune just pulled it over the goalie but it missed the goal by inches. Sooo tense....
    Chelsea 1 - 0 Barcelona i thought Barca would be beating Chelsea.

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Lol yeh barca scored an own goal didnt they. I think it was beletti - the great baboon

5. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

1-0 to AC Crespo shot meffed up by Carrol CMO9N united only 12mins + xtra time left

6. Addis

Addis The King

What a f*cking clumsy ballsed up stupid wanker the bas**d can't he catch a f*cking ball the idiotic fool oh my god hes such a f*cking twat bollocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :swear: :swear:
    I'd sell him for £50 tomorrow!

7. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

its all to play for at AC Milan, its not over yet! if united score two goals or or more they can win on away goals. Even a 1 - 2 win would be good enough.

just you know away goals count as 2 goals.

need to look for a new goal keeper! out of all the English teams Liverpool have got the best chance.

8. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

We best win we cant go out of europe we just cant

9. Addis

Addis The King

I know a 2-1 V away would do us, but it would make things so much easier if we didn't concede. We'd have a better goalie if we strapped a dummie to the goal posts than Carroll.

10. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

We should buy casilias or cudicini

11. Addis

Addis The King

Scholes was as much to blame. He missed just about an open goal and somehow manages to kick it wide.