mobile phone suggestion

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by hellraiser, Nov 2, 2005.

1. hellraiser

hellraiser Geek Trainee

Hi everyone... I am a tech junkie/programmer/gamer/musican/movie/Bukowski/Beer Loving FREAK. I just played my first gig Sunday night. I'm in a band abd play keys... we r called IED "Improvised Explosive Device". I lost my cell phone that night and need suggestions for a new one. One thing I noticed is that Txt Msg has totally imporoved! My ONLY gripe is that it I
    CURSE LIKE A SAILOR! :eek:When is txtnology gonna read your cussing, dirty mind? There's a test you can take using a cell phone simulator at t9's web site. I took the test and got really fast at it. I think it comes with most phones and I want it on my new phone. Also, I need a good quality camera feature with the phone too. Feedback appreciated... I have Cingular. THX;)

Attached Files:

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

need cell phone suggestion

What phone did you have previously?

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

SE W800i is the best one around imho, also consider the K750i. I'm not realy a fan of Nokia so couldnt tell you which is the best one.

4. hellraiser

hellraiser Geek Trainee

I HAD a Samsung.. which was okay..... but I'm lookin to step it UP!!!! (I want a price range of 150-250)

5. hellraiser

hellraiser Geek Trainee

I just found out something kinda cool while shopping for phones fyi, t9 can learn words. Just use the "Abc" mode to type out what you want it to learn, then once you've typed it (before you enter a space), switch the mode back to t9. It should remember it from then on. That means I can teach my phone to curse like sailor. Yay.

6. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Lol yeah. anyway I'd go for the Sony Ericsson W550i or one of the Sony's Sniper suggested. I'll look into some decent phones.

7. hellraiser

hellraiser Geek Trainee

Cool.... I don't know who to trust as far as suggestions.

8. chronic2005

chronic2005 Geek Trainee

Hi
    I ahve the SE w800i and it is one hell of a phone. And for 15 quid for the first 9 months and 30 for the last three you get the phone free and 100 minites with 200 texts.

Oh and its on virgin

Thanx

p.s.
    if you can try to get the w900i