Monkey Diving Crowns a new King

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Egaladeist, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

I remember reading that addis had a problem with his score on monkey king...same thing happened to me...except i dont know how to save just the picture and put it in here...sooooo...i printed out the page...
    the new top score is 21,175...sorry about that addis....guess you're just going to have to try harder
    if anybody needs to see the page just tell me how to send it

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

did you print out the page? or saved it as a document? if so email me the file like you did with the .html file!

3. Addis

Addis The King

My god! Your a :swear: ! noooo. after being the monkey games king for so long u have dethrowned me. I will take revenge!

4. Egaladeist

Sniper...I don't know how to save just a single page...I actually got the high score on another game too...space something or other ..and when I tried to save it ..it saved the whole file which I put in my recycle bin...so...I figured I better not bother doing that again...and just printed the page with monkey diving...can I scan and send? I do have a scanner.

addis..that's the way the monkey splatters..heheheheheh! :p

5. Sniper

I think there could be a timeout issue? how long did you play the two games?

also yes please scan and email me the score :)

6. Egaladeist

don't know how long I played...kept having to stop in the middle of games...my girls were keeping me busy...every time i'd start a game I'd be interupted....or have to go do something...or would get a call and have to disconnect because I'm on dial-up and only one phone line...so...most of the games I played I didn't really play them...and some my kids played...

yes...I'll scan and fax...don't know how..but I'll try... :good:

7. Egaladeist

Sniper...every time I try to e-mail I get a notice saying...rejected by server...an error notice...dont know how to get past it...help?

8. Sniper

I got the file :) I will update the score on wensday :) (thats tomorrow)

9. Egaladeist

how'd you get the file?????...It told me it wouldn't send it....did you get them all??????

10. Sniper

I'm not sure why it was doing that! it must have been freeserve but I did recieve the file!