my rant, & some advice please

Discussion in 'IT Careers and Certification' started by donkey42, Jan 27, 2007.

1. donkey42

donkey42 plank

yes, i know i know a lot of crap about computers, but there is also a lot i don't know, you all probably know that by some of the posts i've made

I've visited a training place near me, and the highest level they teach to is CLAIT (i have being advised to start CLAIT in september)

starting at the bottom was not really what i had in mind, but i suppose if i start it, then i will always have it

i guess i'm asking for advice, although i think i've decided to keep my big mouth shut (when the tutor says something i disagree with)

any help or advice will be apprieciated[ot]what do you guys think ?[/ot]

2. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

If you complete that course, can you use it for your job somewhere in your area? If you study for something that doesn't affect your future, then it might not be useful.

3. donkey42

donkey42 plank

well, i'm not really bothered about qualifications, check this is just something for me to do, cos i get bored

4. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

If I get bored, I always play with my soft-air gun. Shooting through my room :D

5. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

What is CLAIT? I have never heard of it before... :unsure:

Thats the best way to clear your doubts... I got Merit Certificate jst for eating my teachers brain..I was the only person who was asking hell lots of question from the teachers and was the only person answering the maximum answers also.. :D

Dats good that u want to learn but I would say if you are a good reader then y not go through websites or learn from the Library books instead of paying for smthing?:eek:hah:, you can buy new hardware for that money and use ur old junk hardware for jwellery :D

6. donkey42

donkey42 plank

Computer Literacy And Information Technology[ot]i think, it's the "i know what a computer looks like" course (in UK)[/ot]

Edit:
    it really would look attractive if i had a mobo on each ear

7. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Wats that they are going to teach u in that course??

[ot]
    Make sure that u have that with inserted sound card(Those which neva workd for u) in the PCI slot as well...[/ot]

8. donkey42

donkey42 plank

i'll have to find the course info or sillabus
    [ot]
    but if i insert a non-working sound card, i won't be able to hear, but if i insert a grfx crd, at least i'll be able to see stuff[/ot]
    BTW: forgot what i was going to put, oh well!