My Top Oc

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by misunoko, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misunoko

misunoko Geek Trainee

Well where should i start, i got up one morning early and went off to the markets with my perents and when i was passing a second hand stall i noticed a PIII 600mhz for AUD$50 and 128ram i was shocked how cheap it was and imediatly i thought of overcloocking it. So i got it home and pluged it in to see that it was working well and the went straight to bois :D when i was in BIOS i relised that nuthin was changable in BIOS, so thinking quickly i decided to do it manualy i had a quick peek at the mobo to see if i could find a manual on the net BUT.... there was nuthin every thing had to be guess work. so i started my by changeing the FSB but every change i made didnt post :( but soon i found a jumper which was stupid idea for a jumper which prevented the system fsb to be changed after that it was happy overclocking i was shocked to see that i had the CPU at 900mhz with out changeing the voltage i was quite proud but i wasnt done yet the procesor was extrely hot and i bout to give into defeat but then the most amazing cooling idea came into my head RADID FREEZE (its in a spray can and when you spray it pretty much freezes wat you are spraying LMAO got it from dick smith) so i was off to up the voltage. i sprayed the heat sink every 5 mins or so to drop the heat again and when i was done i had the 600mhz processor @ 1200mhz a massive overclock if i dont say so my self. Yes! it did eventually blow and i didnt even get to see it but, i heard it so thats ok i guess.

well i hoped you like my OC story i just hope that i can get a bigger overclock one day

2. Addis

Addis The King

wow. that wus soooo amazing.

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

lol, that sounded like a good overclock until you started to spary it, lol it was bound to blow up!!!

4. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

5. misunoko

misunoko Geek Trainee

NOOB!!!!!!!!!!! as if, LMAO im no noob i bet its better then your top oc ahahaha

6. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

????

Stop talking now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.