Need for Speed: pro-street

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Swansen, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

IGN: Need for Speed ProStreet Review

I'll just start with the link as its the most important thing. Basically i learned a really valuable lesson when i bought Black, never listen to any EA hype. They could probably run enough commercials to convince you that you need to buy their ice when you live in north pole. That said, they made Pro-street look so sweet, like it was going to be amazing, and it had more than enough potential to be sweet, but according to IGN, (which i hold very highly, as they are the least biased organization i have found, regardless if the game is BIG or not, they give an honest review) Yeah, so i haven't actually played it yet, but i am definitely going to rent this first, and they did so good with most wanted, ggrr, way to be typical of yourselves EA.

2. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

Although not having owned a xbox 360 as of yet i have had the pleasure of playing a few driving games on a friends console.
    while Project Gotham is vey nice i prefer my racers to be of the dirty cheating unfair variety and to this end i absolutely love IGN: FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Review

Yes it may be somewhat like stock car racing but who in their right mind would choose a gleaming ferrari that can't be damaged due to licensing restrictions from the car manufacturer (Gran Turismo). When u can drive a rusty old Chevrolet pickup and ram people off the road.

Not only is this a very fun racer, but car darts is absolute genius!! Shooting a guy through his windscreen to hit a target 200ft away never fails to entertain me. Maybe i have some issues here, but on the whole FlatOut is fun fun fun.

update: feel free to move this to 360, having found that u can't get Flatout for PS3 (not that it's much of a surprise, as it appears that there just aren't any games for the PS3).

3. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

?????, i'm talking about stuff for the PS3, but i guess ether way, i'l going to rent Pro Street this week and i can say for sure if its EA crap or not.

4. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

yeah ok my bad. i obviously wasn't very awake this morning

5. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

WOW, never got back to this, ok, so this will be short, and not really even going to consider it a review, but. Pro Street, is messed up, EA couldn't decided whether they wanted a simulator, or an arcade racer, in the process the controls suffer. On the upside, the customization is out of control, they did really well with that (out of control in a good way) So, definitely rent before you buy, as this game is for some or the NFS dedicated.