Need some advice on data recovery

Discussion in 'Storage Devices' started by chypnocookie, Nov 19, 2013.

1. chypnocookie

chypnocookie Geek Trainee

Hi Guys.

I'm both new here on this site (admittedly in desperation) and new in LA and having some issues. I rather urgently need to recover some data on a drive that went down this morning. Like I said I am new in the area and have not had to look up this sort of service before.

I have found this site that look like they do data recovery los angeles, but looking at their site (in particular their client list, Sony, 20th Century Fox etc) I think they may be a bit out of my league for my small operation.

I have spent a while searching Google but feeling a little overwhelmed. Can anyone recommend a similar service in any where in LA (I am that desperate I am willing to travel)

Thanks in advance

2. phis6

phis6 Geek Trainee

Hi,

You can also try to consult WeRecoverData, I think they have a Recovery Lab in your area which provide free consultation and evaluation on how your data will be recovered. Hope they could help you recover your data successfully and safe. Best of luck!

3. ronalemarino

ronalemarino Geek Trainee

I would like to recommend best data recovery software which is easy to use and effective solution provide.
    Code:
    http://www.recoverdeletedfiles.org/

4. rob928

rob928 Geek Trainee

I have had 2 of external hard drives die but now I am using online backup software (CloudBacko) for saving all of my data. I am really happy with it. It works for Windows, Mac as for Linux and provides some pretty useful features. Thanks