NEMESIS ELITE Crafted Series

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by Karanislove, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NEMESIS ELITE Crafted Series
    Aluminum Midtower

An Enemy that cannot be beaten
    Using the technique of Die-casting, NZXT combines the aesthetics of brushed aluminum with design. The feeling of the plate is reminiscant of the plated armor on a knight.

To accommodate high end gaming systems, the ELITE includes a LCD Temperature Fan controller with three blue 120mm Fans to provide efficient cooling without increasing noise levels.

To top off the looks, the Nemesis also has a 7 color customizable LED and Die-cast material all around the case.

Features

Simple installation through screwless rail design
    Light 1.0 mm aluminum chassis
    Customizable "nemesis eye" 7 color led (blue, red, green, white, purple, teal, yellow)
    Three 1800 rpm 12cm blue led fans for efficient silent cooling and ventilation
    Luxury thermal meter
    External ports: usb 2.0, ieee 1394/firewire
    Headphone/mic connection
    9 drive bays
    Magnetic closing door
    400w power supply ( optional )

Source[link=http://www.nzxt.com/products/nemesis_elite/]NZXT[/link]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I like this piece, its very awsome and not very expensive in comparison to other gaming Cases. What do you guys think?

2. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I have the non elite version (no LCD) and I'm no longer into the design, at first I though it was eye catching in a good way and just looked cool but while I still like the side window bit and fans I don't dig the metal plate bit. It's also annoying to keep flipping open the front door everytime you need to pop in/take out a cd or whatever and the side usb ports are only USB 1.1 so that's not the greatest. It's not bad but there's better for the price. Thermaltake and Antec have some very sleek models out there. And NZXT has some never models you might want to check out too. Newegg.com - Once You Know, You Newegg

3. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

I don't really like the over the top design but that is all personal preference. I have an MGE Viper but now I hate it. I want an Antec p180 so bad.

4. Karanislove

Personally, I dont know much about these cases. The main thing which attracts me towards this case is its looks, space and price but as per exfoliate said
    I would never like to have something which is not easy to use because I always prefer easiness then beauty..

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Yeah it can be very hard to find the ideal case. You want it to be cheap, but not so cheap you wonder why it's so cheap. You want it to have accomidating features like removable drive bays, front side USB and a mic jack, or a screwless design. You want it to look cool, but have a look that you won't get tired of over time. You want it roomy but not huge, origional looking but not homely. It's very difficult to find that happy medium but there's the perfect case out there for all of us somewhere I'm sure.

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

It looks like the NZXT designers have been watching a lot of mecha anime.

7. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yeah i like my case, this is a perfect example of one of those cases that looks like its going to try and eat you

8. rimmer

rimmer Geek

9. StimpE

StimpE lol, Internet!

The front cover looks horrible..Do you want your towers to look like plastic warrior helmets?

10. Karanislove

But it looks much beautiful than the standard ones.....

like these..... [​IMG]

11. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

:D good one B.
    I realize these look better or at least more inspired that a lot of standard cases but then again they should because you're paying 40-50 pounds or whatever for them.

12. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Personally I think those cases look tacky, but that's just me.
    I guess someone's gotta cater for people who want that kind of case.

13. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

The ricer movement seems to have come to the PC case world. Now, there's some nice pre-modded ones out there, but IMO, NZXT has some of the fugliest pre-mods out there in general. I've seen one or two that weren't half-bad, but for the most part, NZXT seems to be aimed at the same crowd who wants to turn a Civic into a drag racer.

14. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

The sad thing is some of the ugliest ones are really selling, I guess there's a company to cater to everyones tastes these days.

15. Karanislove

Which one would you recommend to be the best buy in terms of design, quality, Space and price?

16. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

17. Karanislove

But you just described this problem in the previous threa
    and what I see in this that, same problem is still there.

18. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Well, for looks, I like black or black with silver trimmings. I've got a Chenming case, the name escapes me, but it's the exact same thing as Antec's SX1040B sever case. I bought it 2-3 years ago, and love it. I don't mind colors, but I do mind these tacky cases that are the OMGLook@mycaseITpwnsj00WTFBBQ!!!. I can see getting the NZXT stuff for a kid...those would be bad-ass if you're seven. Maybe I'm being a grouch, but there's something's you just don't do: marry your cousin, kill Jews, put an air-scoop in your Civic/Vibe/Cavalier/(insert small car here), or get a pre-mod case that looks like a crappy Transformer. I don't consider myself stylish and hip, but I have to wonder at some of this crap that's all about being loud and tasteless. To me, it's like the sun for a vampire.

Or I just don't get it. Mostly, I just don't care for the looks, especially after modding my own cases.

CoolerMaster has some nice pre-modded case that look classy. Thermaltake, for the most part, also has some nice cases, IMO.

19. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I hear you, I realize this case still has this problem but you (or someone) asked which case of NZXT's seemed the best so I figured I'd pick the one I felt looked be best and was full featured for the price. I think all of them have that flippy door thing going on so it just came down to overall asthetics really.

20. Karanislove

That was me but I didnt specifically asked for NZXT.

Now that's professionalism according to me....You always look for something which is required and good, doesnt matter how it looks like...(I like this way)