New case!!

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by KenshinX, Dec 5, 2005.

1. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

yep i got a new case heres a pic

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...n=D035E081-12AA-102D-CF10A2163E28D6C257905038

what do you guys think i like it although my computer will be out of service on the count of my PSU blew and it took my motherboard and possibly processor with it no big deal though i was plaining on up grading all the more reason to ask for a mobo for christmas...lol well tell me what u think

but i did manage to purchase a new Antec 400wat smart/truepower 2.0 psu to get ready for my new system 74.99-40 instant rebate = sweet deal

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

kinda blurred, but top windows are cool. Looks neat-o

3. Joe

Joe Geek Trainee

Take a pic with the comptuer off, and make sure it isn't blurry when you upload it, I'd like to see what kind of work you've done.

4. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

what do you mean by work and like i said above i cannot turn the case on or off because the cases generic psu destroyed my motherboard there for i disassembled it and took everything out in preparation for the new stuff i do have pics of it with the lights on

5. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

Hey,

What case is it?

6. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

Well then just take a picture of it off. What he means is that because the computer is on the lens flared in the dark with the cathodes and such. Also you can't really see the case itself, just the lights. Yea.

7. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

well i have the case in a box rite now ready to be ship back to the company cause the front panel connectors no longer work when or on/off button for that matter i guess the psu took that with it too somehow anyway when i hook my spare motherboard in it does not work in the new case but when i put it in my crappy old gateway case it comes on and works......and i have a new Antec smart power 350watt psu so i dont see the problem other than the cases front panel itself....

has anybody experienced this problem or know what the problem is?

but i do have better pics of the case when it was working and i will be sure to post them soon

8. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

it is BCC (never heard of this company) 712-4HLW-Bk case with temperature display dual windows and bubble front lights lol surprisingly good paint job

well guys i will not be sending my case in by Very BIG surprised it was the Antec psu wow neverthought i would ever be saying that well i will be returning it to circuit city for another hopefully that works and doesnt put me in a scared depression state that makes me think i suck with computers...lol

9. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

10. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

cool cool i like the big window