New section in the Gallery

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by RHochstenbach, May 14, 2007.

1. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

Wouldn't it be nice to have a section in the Gallery to put your own graphical designs in it?

2. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

hmm...wat u mean?
    U want a separate Gallary?? or you want smthing like this???

3. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

Yeah a section graphics design in the gallery. At this point there are sections for pics of yourself, your pc and your desktop. It might be great to add this, so members can show their design in graphics and modelling.

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

True but they have that section in the main HWF forums.... the second link which i have provided for that. Your idea is good as well...lets c how admins react on this..:eek:hah:

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Ultimately, it's up to Sniper, but this is the first instance, that I'm aware of, about this. At this point, I would say no. We already have a gallery section in the Gallery itself and a Graphics design forum, plus, there are free hosts like Photobucket and Imageshack. If I remember, Sniper has implemented something that would stop hotlinking outside HWF, so if you did want to link to your work, you couldn't directly link to it. I'm not saying you will, but that's something to consider.

If we actually see a need for it, it might come up, but for right now, it's a nice idea that I'm not convinced is a major priority.