Omega Vs DNA Vs ATi Catalyst & Nvidia

Discussion in 'Drivers and Firmware' started by Willz, Jan 2, 2007.

?

Which Drivers Do You Prefer?

1. ATi / Nvidia

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Omega

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Dna

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

Hi, i am just wondering, i currently have the Omega Drivers installed, there preety stable, but with the latest releases they seem to be making the computer reset instantly in GTA SA after about 1-5min of gameplay, all other games work perfectly, so i was just wondering....

What Drivers would you prefer, the ATi Catalyst, DNA or Omega drivers or Nvidia drivers?, i am not bothered about if your a nvidia owner, still give your opinions on what you think is the best or what one you prefer Nvidia, Omega or DNA.

If there are any other types of drivers other than those i have listed, please explain about these, and your experience with them.

Also please explain, and what experiences you have had with omega, dna or ati/nvidia, and what problems you have experienced.

2. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

The Official Nvidia Drivers for Linux work very nicely, thats all i need!

3. Willz

Yea but in linux there is only official Nvidia drivers and ones that come with the distros allready, Omega, DNA aint for linux, even ATi official dont work properly in linux.

I cant be free of microsoft yet untill i get me 8800GTS :D

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

If I don't use the manufacturer drivers, I prefer the Omega. I've tried the DNA, and they weren't as nice as the Omega's. As it is, I find the nVidia drivers to be just dandy. I was running the Omega sets when I had my 9600XT, however.

5. Willz

Why dont you put the 9600XT in your second rig and run the omega drivers? surely it will be better performance than that GeForce4 you have?