OMG!!!, Lost my pen drive !!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sheephead, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Sheephead

Sheephead Geek Trainee

OMG ive lost my pen drive, its horrible its like loosing one of my arms. Ive needed it soooo many times since ive lost it and ive not got enough money to buy a new one for a while thanks to bloody mothers day, i skint cos of bloody mothers day, i wish they has a sons day !!!

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

There's father's day...but, uh, the means probably don't justify the end for ya.

I'd keep an eye peeled out for pen drive deals, besides the usual keep looking and retrace your steps---if possible.

3. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Its a damn big problem....I also cant afford losing my USB Mass storage drive .............. In your case go and Buy Floppies, use them for small files or if you have mobile phone with memory card in it then use that for moving big files as long as you are skint.~!

4. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I lost my pen drive a while back, bought a new one, only to hear that my Grandad had found my old one in his car! Sorry, that probably doesn't help but check out ebay for great deals on pen drives, I got my new one off there, great little thing it is. My old one was a Disgo 128MB. New one is Streamline 512MB.

Also don't lose hope, they often turn up in the most obscure of places.

5. Sheephead

Sheephead Geek Trainee

thanks everyone, floppy disk are so big lol ive not used them in ages and im that desperate ive even looked in the fridge

6. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

Whoops, I had completely forgotten about Mother's day! :O Thanks for saving my ass Sheephead! ;)

As for flash drives, i've lost two of 'em! How about THAT! In fact, one of them was a flash based MP3 player, so that really :swear: me off!

7. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

8. Addis

Addis The King

I know how that feels, and it is one of utter horror. You become dependent on the device to carry everything, including a part of yourself. *stops being weird*

I've lost many times. First one was the only one which has ever really pleased me the way I like it. It was a 512mb USB2.0 which had very good performance and a sleek gold finish, I lost it after 2 months. Second one I lost was the one Sniper kindly sent me as a temporary replacement, a 32mb one which I left in the CLC. That was gone the next day. Third one's been a bit of a cheeky one. I got it from a web design course, and I've lost it about 3-4 times, yet each time I've found it. Granted I've lost the cap but the drive itself is fine.

9. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Sleek...Was that the one you had at first?? I thought that was plastic?
    Ive lost and found my one of them too. I also lost the cap but got one of the younger people who attended the course and didnt use the drive much to give me theirs :)
    Ive had two usb watchs die on me but the second is fixable when I get access to a soldering iron. Ive never lost a pen drive withotu finding it. My watch was useful because Id walk away and go to look at the time and think uh oh and go back to get it. My small pendrive I usually leave in IT at school and my teacher gives it me back next lesson but the initial ahhh wheres my pen drive is awful.

10. Addis

Addis The King

No it wasn't real gold. If it had I wouldn't have brought it to school!

11. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Heh i knew it obviouslyt wasnt real gold but with you saying sleek i assuming it was a gold colour metal ro something.

12. Sheephead

Sheephead Geek Trainee

lol i remember you running round school looking for it , errr sniper could you do me a favour please lol ????

13. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

i've never lost a pen drive

i've also never had a pen drive! i did have a flash player mp3 but it's not the same
    i do however have a pocketpc and i have a pocket on my backpack that's perfect for holding a usb SD card reader and there's no way i'd lose something that would affect my pocketpc it's my baby!