Op Flashpoint Beta v1.29 Patch

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by syngod, Nov 2, 2001.

1. syngod

syngod Moderator

Fixed bugs:

-Target cursor shown in MP game

-Group direction shown in MP game

-Clipboard operations enabled in chat line

-MP: bug in cargo position transfer. Caused problems when unit from first cargo seat disembarked while someone was still sitting in second. It could also lead to player animation corruption or character duplication when player made double attempt to enter vehicle, thinking first ateempt failed when result was lagged.

-MP character animation in cargo (looking through roof).

-MP - gunner does not see any unit on the radar
    command #reassign 1.28 - New: Laser target designators.

Grab it here.

2. Moobrack

Moobrack Geek Trainee

Again, a nice post Syngod.I uninstalled op Flashpoint due to the following reasons.

compatibility with XP
    Glitches in the game (crashing and freezing)

Wish I would not have now.Anyway, thanx again!

My aim is to make this forum a regular posting spot for all users interested in games.With the members help I can achieve this.Spread the word,hardwareforums.com is the place to be!

3. syngod

syngod Moderator

I'm guessing you have the European version of Op Flashpoint. I have a copy of both the Euro version and US version and can agree with the fact that the Euro version is quite buggy. They fixed the majority of the problems with the US version and I believe the ultimate upgrade patches 1 & 2 should be able to give you the stability of the US version.

I have it running ok on XP, or at least as stable as you can get with the game right now :), so I don't think XP should pose a major problem for the game.

4. Moobrack

Moobrack Geek Trainee

Yes I had the euro version!I didn't really like the speed of the game with my graphics card and processor speed!

5. SETEO

SETEO Geek Trainee

Is it just me, or was the Euro release almost a beta test for the American release?...

Anyhow, it is a great game and in case anyone didn't know v1.30 has now been release.

It does seem to struggle on anything less than an 800mhz with a low-end 32mb graphics card.

6. Moobrack

Moobrack Geek Trainee

Thats.........

Thats probably why the game wasn't running well on my pC, it is at the moment a PIII 450Mhz, and my graphics crad is only a TNT2 32Mb Grade B chip!

7. SETEO

SETEO Geek Trainee

Oooo, yeah I know the feeling mate!.

Before I got my 1.2ghz, I had a Celeron 400mhz with a low-end 32mb ATI card!...and the game jittering was absolutely awful!...basically unplayable. :rolleyes: ;)