Painful grunge

Discussion in 'Testing Arena' started by Exfoliate, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Not my greatest work, it origionally had about 5 or 6 different characters fading out and it and it was less grainy but the file size was like 300kbs so I had to tone it down a lot. For only 55 colors it still maintained a lot of it's grungy detail at least. This also marks a rare event as I actually got around to doing some brush work for once, though you can't really tell. Thoughts, comments, suggests? Thanks.
    [​IMG]

2. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Okay, it was too fast, now the animation is a little slower. Still at 90k though, big but the best I could do without it looking too crappy.

3. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

looks pretty angsty :)

4. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I'm liking the Painkiller theme. :D :good:

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Thanks, the good thing about tweaking grunge images to decrease file size is you can do almost anything and it will still look the same, grungy, to grungier.

6. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

nice :)

haha yeh..reducing the image quality adds noise and 'scratch marks' on the piece. grungified!!

7. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Nice work ex!

8. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

yeah ex nice work as usual...ur great with this graphics stuff...i wish i was, i dont have the patience, if it doesnt look right then i get annoyind and kick my computer, even though its my fault lol poor computer...