PS2 Games

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Sheephead, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Sheephead

Sheephead Geek Trainee

NFL Maden Street is an awsome ps2 game just played it and kicked nic's ars today and its sooooo good, id recomend it !!!

2. Calebcross

Calebcross Geek Trainee

I don't think its a madden game, although I might be wrong, but I do know of just NFL street and yes, that game is pretty fun, it gives you a break from all the serious play of madden. Its an all around good fun game and I would also recomend it :)

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Yeh its just NFL Street 2 and you did not kick my ars you won a game and i won a game then you won another. If youd won all three then you would of kikd my ars :p

4. Sheephead

Sheephead Geek Trainee

Sorry it is just Nfl Street, and nic is doesnt matter wether i win by 20 or 1 winning is winning a.k.a. i kicked your ass

5. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Winning at a game means you mearly beat the other person, kicking their ass (best known as owning) is when you beat them badly. For example, in a deathmatch game, you being one frag above the other person is winning at the end, them not getting a single frag at the end is owning.

Subtle difference.

6. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

see doyley....you merely beat me:D

7. Sheephead

Sheephead Geek Trainee

okay okay i merely beat you but tonite there is going to be pur ownage !!! lol