Request: Graphics Tutorials

Discussion in 'Graphics Design' started by Matt555, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Mainly about graphics, but web tutorials as well really.

I've got my site looking all nice now and am adding content to it, the site was originally set up so that me and my friends could have a forum to keep in touch when we go our separate ways after 6th form/college. Well I decided I'm paying for the domain name (get hosting free as my host is a friend of mine) so why not use my site for more, so I am.

The smileys section is there, there's a user smiley section as well so if anyone has a smiley they've made I'll put it in the user smiley section for you if you want (just send me the file).

There's also now a graphics/tutorials section, for the dispay of graphics and tutorials written/made by anyone really.

This is a request for anyone who's writing tutorials or thinking about writing one or if you've written one and haven't put it anywhere, I'd be willing to put it on my site as I'm looking for content (I can see my site turning into more of a graphics/tutorials based site soon but that's cool with me).

I'm also looking for web tutorials as well so if you want to write a tutorial on web designing, content, graphics then feel free.

The sections that are there at the minute on the graphics page (link found at end of post) aren't final, if there's anymore sections you think there should be then feel free to let me know.

Many thanks in advance and sorry if this goes against any rules, (I asked Waffle before posting) and if it does then please feel free to delete it.

The Graphics/Tutorials section of my site can be checked out here.

*Matt

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Very nice Matt. Keep up the good work.

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Thanks, but I think had it not been for Waffles re-designing the layout and colour scheme of the site I wouldn't be doing all this, since the design got better I thought why not put a clean looking, new site to use and start something good. So that's what I'm trying to do. Does hardware forums have an affiliates image? I'm just going to be making an affiliates page soon as I'm hoping to have a few other sites link me and me link the (when I get some content) and thought HWF would be the 1st site on the list as it's been a great help to me.

4. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Very nice site dude, you'll have to contact waffles as I don't have them anymore but if you like you can take any of my tut's off of his site (assuming Shattered Realms still exists in some form offline).
    Though it looks very nice 130k is a tad big for you banner, on dial-up anyway. No biggie.

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I'll have a go at reducing it...