SCSI RAID Controller + 2 HDDs = $100/US

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Anti-Trend, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

I am selling what appears to be a QLogic SCSI Ultra3 RAID controller model QLA12160 w/64mb synchronous SDRAM cache. It is a 64-bit, 33/66MHz PCI card. This controller came from a well-cooled server which I recently refurbished, and was no longer needed. The PC100 cache was tested thoroughly and found to be without fault. I am also throwing in two 36.7GB, 10,000RPM IBM Ultrastar SCSI Ultra3 HDDs (made by IBM, not Hitachi) so you'll have something to run through this baby. $100/USD for everything, and I'll even eat the shipping fees.

I'm willing to take PayPal, check or money order. PayPal will definitely be the fastest option of the three. You can post here, send me an IM or an email if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

2. StimpE

StimpE lol, Internet!

yo AT, I was doing more research on SCSI and it appears that my SCSI controller is not RAID capable, so it kind of defeats the purpose. Sorry to get your hopes up!

3. Anti-Trend

NP at all. If it was me I'd just build a software RAID in Linux, but hey. ;) BTW, for anyone reading this and becoming concerned: yes, the SCSI controller I'm selling is a real hardware RAID controller with 100% CPU offload. StimpE is talking about a 32-bit SCSI controller he had lying around.

-AT

4. Anti-Trend

Hardware has moved, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.