SimCity 4 and the Sims CD key location

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Swansen, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yes i have SimCity 4 and the Sims 2, this sound really dumb but i can't find the CD key to save my life, For the SIms 2 it comes with the cd case, a shortcut key paper, and 4 cds, i have no clue where the cd key is??, and for SimCity 4 theres a butload of stuff two manuals shortcut key paper 2 cds and of coarse case, but i can't find or remember where the cd key is located, thanks fo any help this is ridiculous

2. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Usually on the back of the game manuals, or on the inside of the jewel covers.

Else consider contacting the makers and asking them where it is located.

3. daisycutter

daisycutter Geek

The cd key for simcity 4 is on the back of the manual for sure.

4. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

yes ok i have know cluei just checked again for probably the sixth time and i found it, it is on hte back on the manual for simcity 4, i am an idiot, but seriously, for the Sims 2 theres only a piece of paper with shortcuts on it, So i have know clue where it is, i installed the game before, but i remember i had to search google to find where the cd was, they say in the setup screen its on the back of the cd case, but theres no cd key there. i have no clue

5. daisycutter

daisycutter Geek

dont beat yourself up about it, i once had a 4 hour arguement with my missus saying she had the house keys when in fact they were in my pocket... oh well:)!