Some things i am watching

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by Swansen, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

well, two right now, but BLEACH, which i am in love with... and i don't really even want to think about what life will be like when it ends (probably on last arc right now) and then i just find them streaming but Star Ocean EX. The series is a lot better if you have played any of the games. Anybody watching them ??

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I watched Bleach early on, and it was pretty cool, but I haven't kept up.

Heard about Star Ocean Ex, but never seen it or played the games.

3. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

haven't played star ocean, man, your missing out on life :D. Really though, both are really good series, and there are an abundance of bleach fansub sites out there right now.

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I know. I'd seen Bleach early on, and while it's cool, I'd have to go back and get a lot of watching in. I don't know if I even got to episode 10, so yeah, lots of watching to do.

I'm currently following the Gundam 00 fansubs, and that's about it. However, I may catch up on Black Lagoon.

Right now, there's only so much time I have, so I can't spend hours watching anime anymore.

5. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Me either, so I've gotta be a lot more picky about what I get myself into. Any suggestions of must-see stuff in the last few years?

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I've heard good things aboug Tengen Toppen Guerren Lagann (or however you spell it). Gundam 00 is excellent, and probably one of the best, if not the best in the franchise. The guy who directed Fullmetal Alchemist is directing this. Black Lagoon is totally insane, and very well worth the watch from what I've seen. The new Guyver 26-ep release is another good one.

Haven't seen Death Note, but it's another one that's got some good buzz.

7. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

I've been watching Black Lagoon, which is really good if a bit cliche. Does remind me of Cowboy Bebop a bit, though it's not really in the same league from what I've seen so far.

8. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I finished it up, and it's just a blast to watch all the way through. I've heard of a 3rd season in the works. More of the same, but all good.

I ordered the first volume of Saber Rider and the Star Sherriffs (aka Star Musketeer Bismark), which I saw back when I was in kindergarden. Hell of a time trying to track it down at a local store because Suncoast and Best Buy don't seem to carry it in store, just online. It should be here any day now, and maybe I'll have time to watch it (yeah, right :rolleyes: )

9. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

as it turns out, Gundam 00 is on ani-mondays on Sci-fi.... which i just realized i missed yesterday. Anyways, i'll agree, it is really sweet.