Sorry if this isnt the right place...burner...

Discussion in 'General Software' started by crimsonrain, Nov 26, 2004.

1. crimsonrain

crimsonrain Geek Trainee

Im not getting Nero...Im looking for an easy CD burning program. would CDEX work? what would you guys recommend?

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

Roxio easy cd creator 6. WOrks good cool features like dvd builder too. I have nero express too. Both good.

3. crimsonrain

crimsonrain Geek Trainee

i want something for burning and mp3 ripping if it can come in one program. Im just having a hard time getting to know how to use NERO

4. ninja fetus

windows media player 10 rips+converts and burns very easily. I've never used CDEX that I know of or can remember

5. Addis

Addis The King

For me WMP is very slow burning CDs. You'd be better off getting nero as that converts mp3s/wma to cda and has many other features too. But its worth getting the rom not just express.

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I've never heard of CDEX before, but I can say that I like Nero Burning-ROM. Nero Express, however, was rather unstable when I was using it. I don't know if they've fixed it, but the last time I used it, it tended to lock my system up when burning (and giving me coasters) and could only be gotten out of with a hard reset.

Burning ROM hasn't missed a beat, however.

7. ninja fetus

I've not noticed any lockups after burning 30+ cds with zero errors on nero express, so I guess it's fixed

8. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Roxio is by far my preferred burning software.

It even lets you reuse the disc even if its not re-writable. (I guess all do this) So if you do need to burn a single photo on a cd, never fear as you reuse it and use up the rest of the space without wasting it.

9. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Yep nero does tht to. I use tht feature tansferring small files to the pcs in skewl

10. ninja fetus

it just doesn't close the disc, so it lets there be multiple burning sessions

11. crimsonrain

crimsonrain Geek Trainee

Is there a Nero for Dummies? lol, Im having a real hard time with it. Trial and error i suppose.