started folding again

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by Swansen, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

Yes, and i am going to work on getting some use out of my Linux box with this as well, that and GPU FOLDING YAY.. lol, with onboard graphics, oh, and PS3. Yeah, really though, i was here in my room, freeezing and i was like man, i need some friggin heat. So playing games and what not usually does the trick, but i have mucho homework to get to. So i was like, might as well start up folding again. Winter, its a funny thing.

HAHAHA... might not be able to do the GPU deal... things are a little sluggish :chk: HOWEVER, i can't believe how much smoother all the windows stuff is now, its really nice.

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

tell you what I'm gonna start folding again1 (foget the noise for now) gonna build on the lead I have in terms of points :)

3. donkey42

donkey42 plank

why ?

what have you done to it ?

i think my system i possessed because after i fixed it freezing by disabling ACPI & it's still being a tw4t

4. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

the interface, the install process, everything, really, anyone and everyone can fold now. Surf to their site, they have the best client picked for you, download, install, execute, done. Its so much nicer now. ON NICER, they are apparently working on a installer for Linux OSs, that is sweet. Also, GPU folding is so cool, and FAST. ... however, like i've said in every post now, onboard graphics don't really like it, BUT, i'm still surprised that it works.