Stone Sour - Come What(Ever) May

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by Matt555, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Got the album yesterday (Wednesday) on holiday, I tried getting it earlier (it was released on Monday) but couldnt find it as I was practically in the middle of no-where.

I love it, there are no bad songs, they've really come up with some good stuff.

Does anyone else have it? What do ya'll think of it?

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

You're right, this CD does rock out hard. I wasn't sure what to expect, but for a band with two major influences in another band (Corey and Jim in Slipknot), it doesn't sound like Slipknot and has it's own distinct feel. It's harder than the last Slipknot CD. I actually thought that Corey had softened up with that last Slipknot CD, but it really doesn't feel like it. It's definitely a winner, as far as CD's go.

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Yeah, it's one of my all-time favourite albums, it's got a great mix of hard-rockin' riffs and slower melodic tracks.

Socio is one of my favourite songs on that album, but with all the tracks being great it's hard to decide on an overall favourite!

*Matt goes to listen to the album again*

4. shortcake

shortcake Geek Trainee

I have been listening to this in the car alot lately.

Really like this one.

Im glad they have softened a few more of the songs up as i was a great love of Bother.