T4

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by donkey42, Oct 3, 2007.

1. donkey42

donkey42 plank

Terminator 4 is being rushed through production, and it will apparently cast arni but not as the Terminator, they haven't decide who will play the lead role, i think it is due to be released about summer 2k9 in the US[ot]i think[/ot]

Source

BTW: personally i was never convinced by a female Terminator

2. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

I hope it'll be a good success just as Terminator 3 :)

3. donkey42

donkey42 plank

yeah, T3 was :good: i too hope T4 is as good or better

Edit: i hope T4 kicks T3's ars3[ot]with a big stick with a rusty nail through it[/ot]

4. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Personally, I think T1 & 2 drove 3 into the ground, they were amazing films when they were made and still are. I think they've taken the franchise a little too far with this one, especially seeing as they aren't casting Arnie as the Terminator, no-one can do the Terminator like Arnie could. :(

5. donkey42

donkey42 plank

:agree:
    BTW: i also agree with the franchise thing, but, i think the word you meant was commercialized

for example i did like Madness until they became too commercialized[ot]after Madness their were "Nutty Boys", and trust me, they were Nutty, i saw them live, somewhere in London, i can't remember where exactly cos it was about 15 years ago[/ot]

6. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Not exactly what I mean, I think they're just over-doing it with the Terminator films, they're making too many and it's getting old. In my view they shouldn't have made T3, while it was a good film, it just didn't live up to the Terminator series name.

It's a difficult line to draw between using the series to it's full potential and just over-using it to the point where no one enjoys it anymore. I believe T4 will cross that line. :(

7. daisycutter

daisycutter Geek

personally, i reckon T3 sucked. and it ruined what would of been a perfect ending to T2. but if those money grabbing w**kers in hollywood are insistent on further screwing up the plotline, then T4 should be set in the future, (picture the intro of T2, with hordes of terminators and those flying machines absolutely crushing all human resistence.

i was hoping T3 was going to be as described above but instead we got a big load of cr*p. Thats just my opinion.

8. donkey42

donkey42 plank

:meh:
    :agree:, but what can we do ?

9. Peter9R

Peter9R Geek Trainee

T3 was bad film if to compare with the first part and second. I dont belive that T4 being a super movie because I saw spoiled the good story which were in T1,T2. I know what Arnie hasn't time and wish to play in T4. But without Arnie this will other film for other public I think :(

10. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

I hated T3 :mad:

T2 was the best

11. donkey42

donkey42 plank

:agree:, T films without arnie just don't work :(

12. Peter9R

Peter9R Geek Trainee

Yeah. T2 is movie which dont have bad or boring of scenes. I saw T2 much time and always how in a first time :)