The good old days

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Darcadian V1, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Darcadian V1

Darcadian V1 Big Geek

I remember as a young lad staring up at a TV screen and seeing the glowing green background of the Atari ST desktop as my older brother speadily clicked on icons and played games the likes of which were beyond my imagination. :D
    Well things are quite different today and theres so much technology around that my mind is suffereing from overload.
    I thought to myself wouldnt it be nice to go back in time to a simpler age whens things really fascinated me.
    Unfortunatly that old ST that has been stashed away for so many years is past it. A broken power connection and lots of corrupted diskettes :(
    not to mention the lack of a mouse which was lost in 1993.
    So I went on a mission to find a good ATARI ST emulator and all my old favs like "escape from the planet of the robo monsters", "SimCity" and that master classic "Dungeon Master :chk: ".
    But im having trouble finding one and the games to boot. There must be some out there.
    Does anyone know where I can get one. Ive searched the internet but am always confused by the mountain of naff fans sites that arent very coherent
    and often just dont work.
    I know this is going back abit but anyone here over 21 must remember those old machines.

2. Addis

Addis The King

You may be able to find some ROMs in p2p networks.

3. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

you can get em all legally providing you own the game. Otherwise you gotta delete them after 24 hours. *like that'll ever happen :rolleyes:*