Thermaltake Tsunami Case

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by Big B, Aug 28, 2004.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

When most people think of Thermaltake's cases, it's usually not in a good light---as in the ricer of PC cases. FastLane Hardware got their hands on a new entry from their classier line of cases.

To wrap this review up...the Tsunami is the best case I have ever seen from Thermaltake. Not only that, but it has enough of the Thermaltake thoughtful features to put it up in the ranks with Lian Li, Coolermaster, and SilverStone. The tool-less system Thermaltake has implemented is unparallelled, the stock cooling that is included is excellent, and PSU issues aside, the case is very easy to build and work inside.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the front of the Tsunami looks an awful lot like the Cooler Master wave-series. Anyway, the Tsunami looks nice on the outside and has some great internal featurs. Review.

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I think! I read somewhere that the same people who designed coolermaster cases, have designed the Tsunami series?

3. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

Thats a really cool case!

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Wouldn't surprise me. The Xaser cases looked very similar to the Antec SX1040 and Cheiftec (now Uneec) Dragon series. Drive rails and cages are heaven.