UT2004 Skillz

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by UnSeEn, May 29, 2006.

1. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

I know it's an older game (can't wait for 2007), but I've recently gotten back into UT2004 and I'm greatly enjoying it. On the weekend, I went to a lan party (LanWars VI to be exact) and I participated in the UT2004 tourney. It started off as a 20 person elimination round where the top 8 get in. I was 3rd! Then I faced off against a guy who wasn't great, and beat him. My friend next to me lost his match...and I had to play the guy who he lost to. TOUGH MATCH!! He was obviously 3x better than myself, but due to luck head shots and insane chase scenes, I won...putting me in the final match against a guy named Lovok who constantly had a circle of people around his computer. His gamer tag was printed on his football shirt...I knew I was screwed.

The game was posted on the big screen, and we started. He got 5 kills on me to my 1 kill on him. He was fast...very fast. He knew these moves that I had no clue of where he was zipping around the whole map like crazy....the match didn't end well. His 35 kills to my 4 on him...he was tough. 2nd place wasn't bad...but I'm thinking I was just lucky to get that far. I need more practice, and I've taken it upon myself to get better at UT2004 so that next LanWars, Lovok and myself can face off again. Question: where is the best place for an online UT2004 guide as to how I can do crazy moves? I've looked, but I can't find anything useful...thanks!

2. Addis

Addis The King

Heh I'm not bad myself, but then again it depends on how you play with. I'm into Ut2004, love Onslaught. On 2k3, I liked playing instagib deathmatch, and was quite good at it. Sharpens your skills. On public onslaught servers I get top 2-3 most of the time.

You can probably guess my alias.

3. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Hmm...it isn't OrgasmGirl.exe, is it? Hahaha...just kidding. That was one guy's tag at the party. Insane..

Man, I love Onslaught so much. It's so intense at times, plus added with all the vehiclular manslaugters and Redeemer explosions makes the game so much better. Now that I have much better internet at my home, I can play UT2004 online with very little lag. Can't wait for the summer...when is UT2007 coming out? Hopefully before 2007...

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Maybe these [link=http://www.stratosgroup.com/guides/html/200403unto/?cat=strategies]<<<strategies>>>[/link] can provide you some kind of help. There is heaps of useful information on that website, I hope you will give some time on it as well.

5. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Dude, thanks a ton. This seems to be EXACTLY what I need! I'll certainly check it out thoroughly and see what I can find....I'm excited!! :eek:

6. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

anytime~!:beer: