what do you play ??

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by xen_chris, Apr 6, 2003.

1. xen_chris

xen_chris Guest

i am interested in what sort of games do you play. if it happens to play, of course.
    i just finished wolfenstein, 4 example. and i am struggling through bg2. for relaxation i use q3.

2. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

I'm a "little" outdated.
    But right now I'm playing nhl 2003 and Diablo II.
    I'm in the process of doing MOHAA @ Hard, but I'm stuck somewhere.

I also like Tetris :p

3. D0c1021

D0c1021 Geek Trainee

UT2003 Rocks with skillz

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Haven't really played anything in awhile, but some of my favs are Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Half-Life, and Deus Ex.

5. xen_chris

xen_chris Guest

i havent finished any of the games you said. although i am older enough not be scared, unreal does put a lot of pressure on my heart.
    and now i do not want to became emotionally involved in another game, cause i am in my last year and have to work at my diploma.
    and diablo2 remains one of my personal favourites. i have finished it with 2 characters and still not satisfied. :)

6. Pircan

Pircan Geek Trainee

i play starcraft brood war(havent in a while tho), counterstrike, warcraft 3 both reg and frozen throne. I also play cheesy flash games sometimes....

7. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

would love to play championship manager 4 but my course work is in the way :( any way not too long to go....

8. Moobrack

Moobrack Geek Trainee

Stil play Old Counterstrike here......no other games have the same appeal to me :)

9. Duck

Duck Geek Trainee

Whoa, CS has appeal?

I play everything... Action and RPGs are my favorite genres. At the MOMENT I'm going through Mafia and Giants: Citizen Kabuto while trying frantically to get the demo of Freelancer to work. I regularly play Return to Castle Wolfenstein (MP of course) and my favorite game of all time, Battlefield 1942. I can't wait for Elite Force 2, Enter the Matrix, Savage, XIII, or ZOE2.

10. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I played the Rise Of Nations for a while, its not bad, would love it if it was in 3D!

11. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

Right now I'm playing Resident evil 3 and Resident Evil : Code Veronica X (PS2).

The RE games must be my greatest games ever. Even after a long time I still want to play them. That's why I'm buying the 1 and 2 (apart from ebay or capcom itself, I don't think you can find those games in large surface stores anymore).