where can i find norton ghost to download?

Discussion in 'General Software' started by DwnSthGaBoyz, Jan 30, 2004.

1. DwnSthGaBoyz

DwnSthGaBoyz Geek Trainee

if someone can help me and tell me where i can find norton ghost, id really really apreciate it. thx

2. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Nowhere (legally). It's a retail product. You *can* however find free, legal (open-source) alternatives. Like Kasper or a more full-featured, Linux-based rescue disc. Or you can buy Ghost from Symmantec.

Update: Here's the URL I was looking for! It's a Linux distro that looks a lot like a Swiss army knife. Here's the overview:

3. DwnSthGaBoyz

thx, dude, that program worked, thx alot, your a freakin life saver, thx for the help

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Hmmm...me thinks I should get that too, especially if we have a real n00b (no offense, DSGB) likin' it that much!

5. DwnSthGaBoyz

damn, b why you gotta go callin me a noob dawg, i thought we were tight yo, im not noob im not on my comp and my terminoligy is at minimal as of now, but i do like the program, sorry if i got a lil excited, the reason is because i was about two seconds away from smashing the comp before he posted to me and saved the worhtless comp., B-dawg, is there violence around you? can i help you with some counseling or something? you know you can open up to me right? j/k, the noob thing hurt, im a gamer not a wizkid, l8ter