which consoles do/have you own/ed?

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Sniper, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

Currently I own the xbox and the Sony PSP

But I have had the Master System (I think thats the name), Mega Drive, PSX, and PS2.

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

which consoles have you own/ed?

I have the ps2 and n64. Ive had the xbox,snes, nes amiga 5000, ps1, gameboy, gameboy pocket, gameboy advance, mega drive and tv boy :D Thats about it I think

3. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Let's see, I currently own a SNES, PSX, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Mega Drive, Master System, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, N64.

I used to have an Amiga and some other older machines but I can't remember their names.

4. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

XBox, PS2 (slimline and old big one) Mega Drive, Playstation (although this isn't used because of the PS2's) GameGear, GameBoy, GameBoy Colour, GameBoy Advance, and an old orange thing which is older than I am and plays pong using an up-and-down joystick, it was like one of the first game consoles to come out (I think)

5. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

nes,sega,original gameboy,gameboy color,gba,gbasp,sega 16bit special edition, n64, gamecube,xbox

6. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

nes, snes, sega saturn, sega genesis, sega cd, i had a prototype tester n64, game boy, game boy pocket, game boy color, playstation, ps2, xbox, neogeo pocket, gamegear.

7. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

i have owned amiga 500(if that counts as a games console, cos i could only get it to play games), sega mega drive, game gear, gameboy pocket, playstation, playstation 2 and some old wierd giant thing that can only play games like ping pong.

8. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

willhub was the old giant thing orange and had only up-and-down joysticks? if so then i have the same thing.

9. Willz

no it was all black, its like 30 years old lol, it was my mum/mums 2 brothers when they were little.

to give you an idea of how old it is, my mum had it when she was little and she is now 47.

10. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

aha quite an old console then, mine plays pong, football tennis when essentially they are all the same thing on it :p

11. Willz

lol, i wonder how much it will be worth now, its stuck in the loft at moment, and i dont know what would posess someone to buy somthing that old.

12. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

collectors, they pay thousands for old consoles (well the original pac mand and space invaders anyway) maybe that will be worth a few hundred hopfully more :D

13. Willz

kool, might persuade my mum to sell it, then i could get some extra bread for spending on computer.

i remember about 7 years ago, i was adicted to lemmings and pac man on the amiga 500, and all the sonic series on the sega, they were just really good games, and the graphics for pac man and lemmings were amazing for the amiga 500, i always wanted an amiga 2000 i think, i cant remember exatly what make it was but it was a higher spec one.

14. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Sonic=Greatest game ever made
    Lemmings=an amazingly addictive game where i used to just try and kill them in the most novel way i could (build up.....fall off.....dig through.....burn in fire....mwa ha ha ha)

15. LeeShore

LeeShore Geek Trainee

Atari 2600 ! ! And one of them Amstrads with the green and red keys ! God im getting old ! :O !

16. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

SONIC IS AMAZING

yeah its the highlight to my segas, have like 5 games haha

its addicting

17. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

i had about 150 sega games, that was such an amazing console.......

18. Willz

i have about 20 sega games stuffed in my wardrobe.

oooo ooo, i know a great game for the sega, it was one of the best, dont if you have heard of it, its called streets of rage.

i also have a game that i dont get, its called risky woods, i just did not understand that game, i got it for my birthday along with sonic 3, sonic 3 was crap, sonic 2 was the best, i seemed like sonic 1 and 2 carried on from each other.

19. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

yeah streets of rage was amazing! me and my friend used to always play that, we pwned!

20. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

cant forget about the classic pac man on sega