World of Warcraft (Multiplayer-Online) stalling.

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Cheetah, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Cheetah

Cheetah Geek Trainee

The game freezes completly, that always happens after 30 to 60 minutes of gameplay. I did burn-in/performancet tests on CPU,RAM,HDD,VIDEO,SOUND,NET. and nothing. All passed OK.

2. WilliB

WilliB Geek Trainee

Have you tried playing any other game that stresses your system a bit for 60 mins? Maybe an hour and a half?

WOW is a great game but its an old buggy engine and I am still asking vets of the game and cpu'in arena to help me fix issues im having.

My gaming PC is hard core for a game with that small of a requirement of hardware. I have a quad core processor, 4gb of ram and duel 8800GT gpu that I can't run SLI because the game engine (so I have been told) does not support it...............

When in game if I make quick turns with my camera angle it freezes up and so on. I have talked to folks about drivers and this and that but nothing I do seems to work well.

Another question, I know you said specifically the game freezes up, but does your PC have any issues when the game freezes or is it actually your PC?