xfx geforce6800gt

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by beretta9m2f, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beretta9m2f

beretta9m2f Karate-Chop Action Gabe

I have finally decided to either switch over to ATI or to buy a geforce 7800, don't know exactly what to do here, but one thing's for sure, my 6800gt must be sold first. I bought it from newegg like two months ago but i want a slightly more powerful card. It has been seated with a kingwin heat pipe VGA cooler (3 fan configuration and arctic silver instead of their heatpipe goop) and it has never been played overclocked, only ran benchmarks overclocked but then quickly put it back to stock. If you want the stock heatsink fan from xfx i can mount that back on, or just include it with all the screws in the shipping (but to be honest it sucks) drivers, cables, and manuals are all intact.
    CostThe card cost me 350 plus the 23 bucks for the cooler. I'm looking to sell it for 310 USD or best offer.
    Payment I'll accept payment through paypal,([email protected]) money order, or personal check, but using snail mail will take longer for you to receive the item as i will ship it after i receive payment.
    ShippingIf i get payment on a weekday before 3pm i will try my utmost to ship it the same day via usps. I'll ship it anywhere in the united states for free by standard shipping, anything else, be it another country or faster shipping, and it'll cost you. (whatever the difference between that and standard shipping is will be the price you pay extra) my email is [email protected] (thats right its B-u-r... not with an E like my username and paypal account) If i messed up or forgot any info please correct me admins. thats all for now.

2. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Is it AGP 3.0, or PCIE? How much RAM is it configured with?

3. beretta9m2f

it is pci express, can't believe i forgot these details. and it has 256 mb of GDDR3 RAM

4. beretta9m2f

Price now offered is 250, that sounds a bit more realistic i would say. Any buyers??

5. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

its second hand, so i would buy it off you for £130, you can get 6800gt's for £180 brand new nowadays.

how much would postage actually cost to ship to uk?

6. beretta9m2f

I'm terrible with conversions, how much is that in USD??

7. Willz

£180 = $321.200usd
    £130 = $239.200usd

TIP: Use currency convertors, they can be found by googling :)

8. beretta9m2f

Shipping: It would cost 15 USD to ship internationally using USPS priority mail(standard shipping within usa is 3.95 usd) so i'd round it up to 5 USD which means you'd pay the difference of ten USD.

Does this mean you want it?

9. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I don't mean to barge in here with nothing useful to say but I can't help my self. You just got your X800XT PE, why would you need a 6800GT?

10. Willz

hmm errm, just an extra card to look at :D, another good card :).

i am sorry, i just blown most of my money on a 250gb hard drive as i was deperatly low on space, i only had 40gb left out of 160gb, so i cannot afford it now :'(

11. beretta9m2f

lol damn i was gonna ask for 250 usd too. Oh wells, let me know if your financial luck changes. if not, any buyers out there?? Get it while they're hot! ;)

12. Willz

so, its pci express right?, i dont have a pci express motherboard, but might aswell buy the graphics card, then save up for pci express mobo and processor, so if its not sold within about a month, its possible i might be able to get it.

13. beretta9m2f

Well its still up, it doesn't look like anyone else wants it, so i guess eventually you'll have enough $$.

14. Willz

hopefully :), its just weather my frustration will get better of me when computer shuts down on games becouse of faulty motherboard, becouse if i get too annoyed i will buy a new motherboard, but i supposes i might get the 6800gt, hopefully i will of made 45-50 pound by selling my old 9600.

15. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

so let me get this straight willhub...you want to get rid of your current motherboard and buy a PCIe one so you can buy a 6800GT which will then mean the x800xt pe you bought after so much wondering and mind changing wouldn't be used?! and you want to get rid of your CPU and buy an AMD one? then there's your old graphics card to sell as well....

16. Willz

what i was thinking is, over time, first i save up, and buy graphics card, then save up for mobo and psu, i keep the current system, and use this system i am using now as my main system still, it may have a slower cpu, but the graphics card is good, i would really like to have one computer with 6800gt and then keep this one with x800xt pe as i could put them agains each other and stuff :p

17. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Well it's your money but think about how much of your time and effort you're going to spend just so you can have another really good computer. You could find better uses for your money me thinks. I'm not going to stop you but just think this one through. Is there nothing else in the world that you would rather have than another computer?

18. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

yeah having two really quite good computer systems would be nice but i could sure find a way to spend the money better, (believe me you should save for a car...i wish i had...)

19. Willz

car, car, i dont need a car, when i can get free bus transport :eek:

20. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Laptop? Video camera, pda, etc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.