Your computer may be a pain in the neck

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by megamaced, May 17, 2006.

1. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

Sit up straight.

If you're reading this article with hunched shoulders and a craned neck, your "computer slump" could one day give way to what some physical therapists call "postural syndrome."

Story continued at C¦NET

I changed my seating position about 5 time when I read that first paragraph :D

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Well im gunna end up with postural syndrome because it hurts me now to sit straight

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I usually sit up pretty straight - the only time I really slouch is when I've had a few too many drinks and can't hold myself upright - but it's pretty much the same for everyone.

4. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Dammit! I really need to get that other office chair (or swivel chair, w/e u call it) out of my parents' house over to my apartment already. Keep forgetting to do that. The one I have here now has had a broken back on it for months now. So right now I basically have a swiveling stool on wheels rather than a chair. And I've certainly been slouching plenty on that... =(

5. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

hmm! not very difficult and not very easy though. As long as I remember that I've to sit straight then its ok but after sometimes when I forgot then even I dont know in which angle I am sitting actually:)