Zone 365 Update

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by Sniper, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

Zone 365 has been updated to match the hwf design, also I have programmed a new script to manage all the content.

You will notice that most of the content need formating to match the new design, so ignore such errors.

I am aware of the top content box not displaying correctly in IE but feel free to report any suggestions and errors you might find.

Another feature I have added at the end of each article it lists the jargon used and tells you the meaning.

e.g. http://www.zone365.com/content/motherboard-troubleshooting/1

On a side note, Syngod is now a mod, please remember he was once a Admin on the forums, but went away for quite a while so became a normal member. ProcalX is currently away on holiday, if he doesn't comeback we will have a mod place, or as we get more and more members. So keep those helpful posts coming to improve your chance for the future.

Hardware Forums Team

2. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

awesome, i hope i can be a mod sometime

3. Addis

Addis The King

Nice theme for Z365, goes very well with the darl blue boad theme. Must have been working on that for a while. Everyone should use FF anyway.

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

thanks, it did take quite a while to get it perfect. IE problem should be fixed now.

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I love it dude, uber slick mate:good:, personally I can't think of anything to suggest. Cograts Syngod, hope I can join you bud.