college...

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by harrack52, Aug 20, 2003.

1. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

College starts the 25....

When the fuck will it ever end ??????????????????

Plus I'll have to go to college AND to work (at night) for the first week. I'm getting slacked not this friday, but the other one.
    So basically, 40 hours of work plus 30 hours of studies. Not counting homeworks....

It's gonna' be one hell of a fuckin' week !

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I hear ya. I need to work 40hrs/wk to make money, but it's too much to do full time at college. I'm just taking 1 class this semester, and don't forsee taking more than 2 at any given time.

3. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

right now I have 4 and will have 5 next semester. I can forget about working 40hrs/wk !!

I thought I'd be able to pull it off for all semester long but I never thought I'd get as much as 30hrs/wk only with 4 classes.

It's a good thing I've finished all my basic classes 'cause normally I'd have 6-7-8 classes in a semester

4. zeus

zeus out of date

At least you haven't got another 5 years of it!

I can either study as im doing now for 5 years, or do another 2 and go to uni.... either its 5 years!

You'll be glad once your done with it, much better than getting a low wage job now and keeping it forever!

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Exactly. Still living with the parents here, but it'd be nice to have my own place. I'm also living in a pretty good place for housing. It's not too hard to find a good apartment for around $400/mo. Unfortunately, what I make isn't able to cover that considering my other costs...mainly my car. I could probably finish it off in a single semester, but there's that whole money thing. It'll be 4-5 years to get a 2 year degree. LOL

6. varangian

varangian Geek Trainee

I just registered at DeVry in Denver. I've got my 2 year degree already from a local community college (I've been working on it since I was 16 and dropped out of HS) and now that 2 of my courses are online, and 2 are at the school, hopefully it'll go pretty quickly.