Got me a new camera

Discussion in 'Printers, Scanners and Digital Cameras' started by Big B, May 14, 2006.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Yeah, my Sony 1.3MP is getting a little long in the tooth. I looked around and picked up a Nikon Coolpix L4 4MP camera. Now I can take nice closeups of hardware. It's about $150. I looked at Newegg's prices, but factoring in shipping, I wasn't going to save a whole lot, especially since I get employee discounts at work. So, I got that, an 256MB SD card and a Duracell 15min recharge battery set (with charger). I haven't played with it too much, but this offers me a lot more for future reviewage.

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

^_^ awesome, now we'll have high-res topless pictures of Big B :p :D

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Pasties or no? :p

4. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

:D, well this thread certainly cheered me up. Either way good buy on that camera man. My grandfather gave us his old Olympus camera last year and it's also 4MP, but the 10x optical zoom is the really nice part. Have fun with the beast mate.

5. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Yea! you got my words...... more clear top:swear:less pictures:beer:
    [ot]I ve olumpus camera as well but I hate it....... In night mode if you take a pic and slightly move your hand you will see a blurry pic....... otherwise its good.[/ot]

6. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Night mode pics are like that on pretty much all camers because of the long exposure time for that setting.

7. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

[ot]Your siggi is cool matt[/ot]