Kansas City, MO...hmmmmmm

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Big B, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Long story short, this new job I'm training for allows me to setup shop anywhere I want in the US. For right now, I'm gonna setup shop here in town and build up my funds. However, moving to KC will allow me to setup in a new area my company isn't in and raise my income potential. It will also set me up to be the regional manager for that area. While I'm not going to divulge the exact details, it pays extremely well. Oh, yeah, the company is new enough that all but one of the current regional managers is no older than 25. :chk:

Probably gonna move August/September to setup the new shop...err, office.

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

great news for you Big B :) what kind of business is it? regional manager of the company should def earn you some good income! good, I'm a long way before I can get a smilar job :) around 3/4 years lol, after I finish Uni!

good luck with the new job Mr B :) let us know how things move along the months.

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

It's a fire safety biz. Not only will enable me to buy a house (and a decent one at that), I should be able to have some more stuff to play with and review. KC seems to be a good area to set up shop in, so hopefully I'll be making a bit more than the conservative figure.

If I can sell a little bit more this weekend, I can meet the president on Tuesday...but the hard part is schedualing stuff during the weekend.

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Well, it's getting down to the last bit of sales. Right now, I've got about 1k to go---if I'm not able to get the regional manager to cut it for me. :D (He's cool, though). Hopefully, I'll be able to get out their the middle of next month...should be there by April. I'm trying to see if my aunt and uncle out there will let me stay with them until I can scope out an apartment.

5. Sniper

sounds cool Mr Big :) please keep us updated on how it goes!

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

w00t! Finished my sales yesterday. I sell to people who want it, of course, but now I don't have to actively go and do this stuff anymore. I can just concentrate on my office training. I'm guessing it'll be about a month more before I move.

7. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Hey, cool! Hope everything goes exceedingly well for you. Just watch your step in Kansas City, that place can really mess with you.

8. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I know Kung-Fu. :D

Seriously, thanks for the tip. For the first couple of months I'll be living with my aunt in Olathe, KS. I won't have to worry about living space just yet. I am hoping I can use some of my vacation days at my main job and scope out a good office space tho.

9. Anti-Trend

Hey, no problem bro. I'm a native of southern California, so I thought "Kansas City, how bad could it be?" ...shit man, and I really do know Kung Fu! People really don't mess around out there. The guns come out in nothing flat.

10. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

:eek: Bad news for a short guy with a big mouth.

11. Anti-Trend

It's OK, just hit 'em in the throat and run! :) But I think the reason that I had problems in that area might have had something to do with the way I looked at the time...

Attached Files:

12. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

True. I look much better than that, even on my off days.

13. Anti-Trend

You should thank God for that. :) I don't know how I've ever ever got girls, man!

14. Sniper

maybe they were drunk? :)

15. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

sniper-nice one!

16. Anti-Trend

Crap, my secret's out. :(

17. Sniper

haha :) :simpson:

18. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

sniper, its more like...

:( :simpson: ...... :simpson: ....... :simpson: ....... :simpson: ...... :love:

19. Anti-Trend

Sheesh, it's a roast! :jump2: