Repair Of Excel File

Discussion in 'Bargain Zone' started by IsmoHakala, May 16, 2016.

1. IsmoHakala

IsmoHakala Geek Trainee

Hi - I have a corrupted Excel file which I can't repair. I wonder would any of you be able to repair it? When you open the file writes that "cannot open the file because the file format or the file extension is invalid. Make sure the file is not corrupted and the file name extension matches the format". It's Excel 2010 . Thanks. (Cannot attach the file writes that "The file type you are attempting to upload is not allowed.")

2. James Dean

James Dean Geek Trainee

You can simply repair your Excel file with the help of Kernel for Excel Repair software. The software provides you a simple and secure platform to repair your MS Excel 2010 file. To know more about the software, visit: http://www.xlsx.excelfilerepair.org

3. Lorein Watson

Lorein Watson Geek Trainee

To repair the corrupted excel file first try the inbuilt utility ‘Open and Repair’ utility. Follow the steps:

· First click on “Open” in the File Menu
    · And from the list, select corrupted excel file
    · Now, from the drop-down list of the “Open” tab, choose “Open and Repair”
    · Lastly, click on the “repair” button to repair the excel file.

But it is found that in many cases this fails to repair the corrupted excel file then make use of the MS Excel Repair Tool. This software gives perfect solution and can be a good choice to completely repair corrupt MS Excel documents simply and fast without any loss or modification in the data. It is the unique tool that repairs the multiple corrupted files and you can also save the recovered items in the desired location.