Unreal 2 0wnz!

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Big B, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I'm only on the 3rd mission, but this game kicks ass! That 2nd mission was awesome.
    I will say that you definitely need a power video card to really run this. I've got a GeForce 3 and had to overclock it to run smoothly at 1024x768 in 16-bit color!:eek:
    So far, it seems like there's some kinda boss near the end of the level, but I haven't played the game very long either.

The wait was worth it thus far!

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I played it last weekend, it was very cool, graphics are great, lol to start with i didnt know what I was doing, I my little bro is already better than me, since he playes on it alot, while I have to do work most of the time, lol!

def worth the wait though as Big B said!

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Wow. What a lame ending. No boss at all. There are some tough new aliens, but once you get a new weapon, one shot kill them---and this is the only weapon that can kill them too. It ends too soon. For the 3GB of space it takes up, it should've been about 3-5 levels longer. It started off great, but they made alot of the later levels fairly small, so it didn't take that long to beat.

4. phr4gmonk3y

phr4gmonk3y Geek Trainee

Man....I REALLY WANT THIS GAME!! I am completly and utterly tired of being broke. anyone want to give me money? Lol, don't. But I really want unreal 2.:sad:

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I kissed this weeks paycheck good bye, thanks to an error by my college, so no...I don't have any to give up---not that I would anyway (I'm mean like that)